Monday, May 12, 2008

Thanks Jena!!

Okay, so I haven't gotten back on here since I first just put up my page. Thanks to Jena, I sort of know how to do it now, so I can update it regularly!!! So thanks girl! Anyways not much is going on with the Watts Family. We have Scott's Recital this Saturday and we have his parents coming down to see it. So if anyone wants to come, its this Saturday @ 7pm at Desert Hills Intermediate School. I just learned the routine in time so I could do it with them. I'm really excited cause its a really fun routine! I also have my other recital for the other studio that I take from on May 31st. They have a company class that I am in and get to do Jazz, Modern, Hip Hop, and Lyrical and its a fun way to do what I love! Well not much else to tell. I'll take some more recent pictures and update stuff a little!

No comments: