Sunday, December 14, 2008

Thanksgiving

I'm sorry its been awhile since I put anything on here.. its been a busy holiday season already. Well we were able to make it up to Sandy with Scott's family for Thanksgiving. So we went up Wednesday before Thanksgiving and stayed till Sunday. I love being up there and we had a lot of fun. We had Thanksgiving dinner at his sisters house Tammy with all of our family! There was a lot of people there but it was a lot of fun. Then we all went to see a movie. Can't remember the name, but it was the Disney dog one that was in 3D and the kids all loved it! Then the next night we went over to our friends house for awhile and hung out with them. So overall it was a great thanksgiving! We got to decorate our house this last weekend and it just makes it feel like christmas so much more!! It's my favorite holiday and I'm really excited to spend it here this year with my family. We are also having a christmas party this year too, which will be so fun! We are taking our family picture today, so I will post one of those up after we take it, but here are some pictures of our thanksgiving, and some family ones we were practicing with. Happy Holidays!!!! Layla with her Godfather Ryan



Just a practice family picture.. not the final one




No comments: