Monday, February 9, 2009

My Dad is the Best! Happy Birthday Dad!!

Along with Layla's birthday last week, it was my Dad's Birthday. Now I won't disclose his age just for him, but I just wanted to say that I am so blessed to have such a wonderful father.... He has given me everything I needed and more... all my siblings will say a lot more, but I think just enough:) But Dad, I love you so much and appreciate all you do for me and my family. Your the most caring, thoughtful, funny, and all around nicest guy I know. Thanks for being my dad... Love you and Happy Birthday!!

4 comments:

Christine said...

I second that. How can you beat a radio dj and helicopter pilot? He is the awesomest guy around. Plus, he's the best dad ever. Thanks for posting this Cindy. love you guys!

Kim Martin said...

Awww... I love your dad too! He's such an awesome guy! Tell him I said 'hi.' By the way... you look amazing in all of those pics!

Laura said...

Cute pictures! Hey I was wondering if you and Scott are still teaching dance? We own the Semi-Pro football team in town the Blitz and I am in charge of marketing and enterainment. We like to have local dance groupd preform and bands too so I thought I would see if you guys are interested. e-mail me smithspartyof4@yahoo.com

Kara said...

i totally agree.. i love your dad... and you mom i miss them, tell them i say hello