Friday, November 13, 2009

It's been too long....

Wow... I haven't posted anything on here for a very long time... we've been so busy lately, so I'll have to play catch up... So we moved in and love the new place. The kids still bring it up how much they love this house. .. its really cute. But we've settled in and just yesterday Scott unloaded the very last box, so yay we're officially moved in (2 months later) ha ha... But the kids are getting bigger and bigger everyday. Isaiah is in Preschool for another year so that he could be the oldest in his class for Kindergarten. He also is taking Scott's Hip Hop class which is really cute. He loves it and does really well.. Layla is a sweet little thing. We're really lucky cause both our kids are just so loving. Layla is taking a combo class at the studio which is really cute. She follows her teacher pretty well and she gets to dance with her cousin Presli so she loves it.
So for Halloween, our studio was able to do the Pre-Show for Thriller out a Tuacahn every night and that was a lot of fun. Tiring, but fun. And a great way to show people what our studio does and what we have to offer. So that kept us really busy that week and we're happy to be done.
Scott is busy running the studio and loving it... Its growing more and more everyday and his students love him! He's great at what he does and I like being able to dance for free:) We also recently had a workshop that our studio put on with Gev from So You Think You Can Dance and it was awesome! We had a great turn out and I loved meeting someone that was kind of famous... I was a little start struck not gonna lie. Then we got to go out to lunch with him and Darryl Yaeger, the director and choreographer for Odyssey Dance Theater and Thriller. It was amazing!
I am still working at Biolife and am there everyday basically.. It keeps me busy and I've worked there for over a year and a half. That went by pretty quick. I hate my job most days, but there are a few that I am glad cause I got to learn how to be a Phlebotomist.
So there's my catch up. I will put some pictures up that are recent....


Trick or Treating on Halloween

playing at the park

Thriller Preshow on Halloween Night
Adult Class
Thriller Pre-Show
workshop with Gev

Layla going to dance class

No comments: