Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Baby is Here!




Ok so I have been so bad about updating this! I did have the baby. We had her on July 9th at 4:20 pm. She weighed 6 lbs 6 oz. and was 19 1/2 inches long. We named her Kaiya Ryan Watts. She is absolutely adorable!Here is the brief story of how it happened. I was scheduled to be induced that day already and was on call for them to tell me when to come in. They told me I could be called anywhere from 12 midnight thursday night till 12 midnight friday depending on how busy they were. So we got ready for bed to wait for the call and I laid in bed around eleven thirty thursday night. Well at 12:30 I got the call to come on in! So we went in and I already lost that night of sleep:) So we went in and they gave me Potossin to start my contractions and get me dilating. Well that process took me all day! I was only at a 3 or so when I went in. So it was a long day. She was in the wrong position when it came time to push her out. She was sideways and her head was getting stuck in my pelvis. So the poor thing was getting stuck when I started pushing her. I pushed probably 5 or so times, but the doctor was really yanking her out cause of the way she was in there. So poor thing came out all bruised. Her side of her face had a big bruise, her arms, legs, and back was too. She also had jaundice really bad too. We came home from the hospital the next day, but got a call a day later on Monday night to come back into the hospital and ended up staying 2 days cause her jaundice was so bad that they wanted her under constant light. That was not fun! I hate those things. But we did go home after that and have been good since. She lost some weight through all that and came home weighing 5 lbs 12 oz. So she was tiny! I can't believe how small she is.. My babies have all been good size. My first was 8 lbs 10 oz and Layla was 7 lbs 9 oz. So to have a 6 lb baby was a new experience for me. But I love how small she is! Anyway were doing good and she will be one month old on Friday already! Here are a few pictures of that whole experience!!!

3 comments:

Jacobson said...

So cute!! She is a little mix of both your kids.. but mostly she looks like her beautiful mommy:) Nice work!

jennie said...

She's darling! Congrats! Sorry we missed your call a few weeks ago. We don't have that phone anymore. Our new number is 303 902 9082. Brett is of course way busy with school but doing well. We're hoping to come back to Utah next year for rotations. Anyway, hope everything is going great for you and your new baby and cute little family!

abo-bder said...


شركة تركيب ستائر بالرياض
فني ستائر بالرياض
شركة تفصيل و تركيب ستائر بالرياض
فني تركيب ستائر بالرياض
شركة تركيب ستائر بالرياض
فني تركيب ستائر ايكيا بالرياض
شركة تركيب ستائر بالرياض
شركة تركيب ستائر واثاث بالرياض
شركة تركيب ستائر بالرياض