Friday, June 5, 2009

Isaiah's Preschool Graduation

Our little boy Isaiah just graduated from Preschool a couple weeks ago... I really can't believe that he is this big already. He will be turning five on Sunday and it makes me feel so old! It was a really cute graduation and he did such a good job... He sang and pulled on his shirt a lot and kept giving me the thumbs up, cause he knew he was doing a good job. I was really proud of him. He has learned a lot this past year. Sadly Scott wasn't able to be there because of work. But whats good is he is going to Preschool one more year, so we can watch him graduate again! I can't believe how much he has learned and how smart he is. We are so lucky to have such a handsome, smart little boy. Isaiah, we love you!!!!!


Add Image






3 comments:

Long Family said...

Your kids are so cute!!!

Michelle said...

It is so fun to watch them perform. Crazy how fast they grow up isn't it. Can you believe they'll be in kindergarden next year? Are we old enough to have kindergardeners?

Greg and Mel said...

Your kids are adorable!! I can't believe Isiah is already five! We are getting way old cindy!!!
-melanie (smith)