Wednesday, July 15, 2009

My Birthday, Camping & Fishing

So since my birthday was over the 4th of July weekend, all my friends were out of town. So my good, wonderful friend Jocelyn called me the Wednesday after and wanted to take me out to dinner with some of our friends! So Scott offered to watch the kids for me while we went out to Samurai 21... My favorite restaurant! It was so much fun. I love my friends! They are the best. So here are a few pictures of them at dinner with me! Thanks Jojo for taking me out for my birthday!

Mykenzie, Candiss, Alie, Rakai, Me, Mike, Brittney, Bethany, Scott and Jocelyn!

Me & Bethany
Mykenzie & I
Rakai & I
Alie & I
Mykenzie, Me and Candiss
Jocelyn & Scott


So for the actual weekend of my birthday, my husband surprised me with a fun camping trip with our friends from SL. Their family owned some property in Salina and invited us up there to hang with them for the weekend. So we went up there on Friday morning and stayed till Sunday. It was so much fun. We went four-wheeling, fishing, played a lot of games, and hung around the campfire. It was the perfect birthday present!! We love this group of people and enjoy spending time with them so much. So here are some pictures of the trip! Thanks again to my parents for watching Layla and Isaiah for us to be able to go! Love you both!




dancing around the campfire

I loved these sunglasses.... they remind me of Kanye West! :)

My Birthday Brownies!



A few weekends before the trip for my birthday, Scott and I took the kids camping up in Pine Valley for the night. We went fishing and hung by the fire and just watched the kids get dirty and run around. It was a fun time with just us as a family. I actually ended up catching three fish and that was Scott's and Isaiah's dinner for the night! Layla and I aren't fish eaters so we settled for hot dogs:) But it was a lot of fun and here are some pictures from that weekend.





2 comments:

~shalece~ said...

Happy Late Bday Girly.. Looks like ya had fun

Michelle said...

Sounds like you have had a fun couple of weeks. I love good friends. Happy belated birthday