Monday, July 7, 2008

My Birthday Celebration!








So this last weekend was my Birthday and it was so much fun!! First my husband and friends spoiled me the weekend before and threw me a birthday party and took me out to dinner! I had so much fun with my friends and I loved that they were all there. Thanks to my sweet husband for spoiling me. Then on Thursday the day of my birthday we had a swim party with some of my friends and family at my parents house. That was a lot of fun too. My sister took me out to lunch and took me shopping and I loved it. So again thanks to my husband, Jocelyn, and everyone else for making my birthday this year so special! I'm happy to be 24, cause I feel a lot older. On another note, this is my last week at my job Canyon Media that I've been at for the past 4 years. I'm sad, nervous and excited to start off on my new adventure! I start working at Biolife on Monday and start school in August. I can't wait to get into the Medical field, which is something I've always wanted! It's going to be really hard, but I know it'll be worth it in the end! So I'm posting a few pictures of my birthday parties! Hope you like them :)

No comments: