Wednesday, July 30, 2008

One week after Surgery

Well it's been one week since the surgery. I'm doing okay. Still tired, still sore, and can't excercise or do anything for a month!! That sucks. I had to stop dancing with a company I'm in and I can already feel me getting fatter!! It's gross. I hate that I can't do anything about it right now too. And I don't eat the best, but with dancing so much it kind of averaged out. So it sucks right now cause I feel myself gaining weight and I get tired quickly. I went back to work on Monday and it ain't easy. I'm on my feet non stop all day long, so yesterday was tough cause that area they went in started to hurt... Anyways thats all my complaining! Needed to get it out, now I'm done. So we took a couple pictures at the hospital but all of them were gross. I look like death in all of them. So I'm only putting one up that is somewhat decent to have on here. Its the next morning after surgery. This is the only picture you'll see from this... :)

9 comments:

Greg and Mel said...

Hey Cindy! yet another friend I have found through blog surfing :) I am so glad things went well with your surgery, it must have been such a shock! Good luck with the nursing program too, I'm still figuring out when I'll have the time to do it, maybe when the kids are in school :) Good to "see" you!
Melanie (smith) Mickelson

Jocelyn said...

Oh your always beautiful! and could NEVER be fat! What I wouldn't give for your skinny legs you ass! :) But I love you and glad your starting to feel better! Hopefully we can hang sometime soon and do something fun! Like dancing at the "Hot Spot" Just an idea.... :)

Heather Stott said...

oh my gosh the next day after surgery id say you look pretty good! I am glad to here you are holding up! I cant believe you are already back to work! take it easy for a while!

Aubrey & Garrett Frei said...

You poor thing, surgery sucks! And just so you know, you will have up and down days. One day you will feel great like you're getting better - don't push it or the next day you'll regret it. Let me know if you need anything., And don't be afraid to take it easy!

Karamea said...

i can't believe you had surgery! i hope you're doing much better now! and i hope that if i ever have to have surgery for any reason i can still look as good as you afterwards! i always look like shit in the hospital!

~..kass..~ said...

you are amazing!

Long Family said...

I'm glad you're doing better. That's so scary!!! It sounds like you have a sweet husband, hopefully he's taking good care of you.

Laura said...

Cindy this is your buddy Laura! You poor thing! I'm glad all is well though! We need to hangout!

RCA said...

https://www.cekaja.com/info/kartu-kredit-pertama-untuk-pemula