Wednesday, April 8, 2009

My body's shutting down at 24! What's going on!

What is going on with my body? Seriously. I can't believe all the crap that has happened within my 24 years of life already... Well your probably thinking, seriously Cindy your over reacting.... and maybe I am a little, and there are worse things out there, but everyone is allowed to overreact once in awhile and today is my day to do it! So I was at work on Thursday and I started getting pain in my heart, like someone was standing on my chest. Now, with having surgery on it last year I was alittle worried about and this type of pain tends to freak me out! So I all of a sudden start to feel light headed and dizzy like I'm going to pass out and then go down to the floor and I guess I end up passing out. Then the nurses at work take me to the ER to get me checked out. Well while waiting for the doctors, they take X-Rays, blood work and an EKG and everything looks fine. So during this I can't seem to get my breath no matter how much I breathe and I'm scared, so I start breathing so hard I start passing out again. So I did that a couple times and then the doctors say there's nothing wrong and call it an Anxiety attack and send me home on some STRONG muscle relaxers or something. So anyways... yeah my life is a little stressful at times, but not that stressful... and it just lately dawned on me how much surgeries, hospital visits and things I have gone through that are kind of a big deal, or at least I think so. I won't break down into every procedure and surgery I've had, but I am grateful that it isn't worse than it is, yet.... ha ha knock on wood. But really I know people have so much more serious things in life that they have to go through, and maybe this is just a little piece of mine. But I just needed to vent a little and how going through this kind of stuff makes me feel so much older than I am. I already don't like getting old and am dreading the 25th birthday this year. Thank goodness I have been blessed to have two beautiful children already that are perfectly healthy and I'm so lucky. I'm done venting now.... thanks for listening if you read this whole thing:)

4 comments:

~shalece~ said...

Hi Cindy...
I hope your feeling ok, or better now, I would feel the same way if I had been through that also, so your not over reacting :-)

Katie L said...

Thats terrifying! I'm sorry that happened to you! I'm kinda sad I wasnt working in the ER when you came in, I could have hung out with ya! Hope you are feeling better, and nothing else will happen.

Long Family said...

I would act the exact same way! Especially after all you've been through! I'm glad you're doing okay now!

Christine said...

Oh sweetie!! You HAVE been through a LOT of stuff. I love you! I hope you are feeling better now. And it's always okay to vent:)
I LOVE YOU!