Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Night Before Surgery

So here I am at home getting things ready for tomorrow. I had to run to the store at 10' o clock at night cause I forgot about the antibacterial body soap I have to use to shower with tomorrow. Yeah lots of fun stuff.... no lotion, makeup, deodorant, jewelry, contacts, etc. So exciting. My nerves are starting to get to me a little bit too.... So I got onto Google and looked up the surgery and watched a few movies, and gross!!! That is a nasty procedure and it freaked me out a little more than I wanted to be. So anyone out there that has had this procedure done and can calm my nerves would be greatly appreciated... I also don't go in until 12 pm tomorrow, so that means starting midnight tonight I can't eat or drink anything. So in the morning when I wake up I have to wait and can't have anything. I will be pigging out tonight up until midnight. I hate it. I'm trying to stay up as late as possible so I can sleep in and not have to be up too long to be hungry. Okay, so done venting and wish me luck. I will be at home for a week recovering, so I'll be here blogging some stuff and maybe if the pictures aren't horrible I will put some up. Goodnight!!!

2 comments:

Heather Stott said...

good luck girl! you'll go fine! your one tough cookie!

Michelle said...

My sister in law had that done and said that it wasn't too bad. She stayed at my house after and was doing great...didn't seem like to big of a deal. I hope all went as well for you:)